Full Stack Technical Engineer
As a Full Stack Technical Engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wire frames and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
What Band member Are You?
• Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including architecting, estimating, developing, testing, and delivering.
• Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our online stores and artist websites and campaigns
• Build systems integrations with various eCommerce and consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, and Customer Service Tech) to surface data on our online properties.
• Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• 13+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
• Solid understanding of general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
• Proficiency in responsive design principles
• Experience integrating with web services (REST and GraphQL) and third-party libraries
• Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB and Redis
• Proficiency in secure software development
• Experience in building products with full-stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
• Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
• Good knowledge in mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc
• Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
• Good team player and communication skills
• BA degree preferred