We are a fun, dynamic company that values employees. We are looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join a corporate payroll department. You’ll work to ensure our payroll is processed on a weekly basis and done efficiently for multiple regions. Prior experience processing high volume payroll is a must. We are seeking a payroll coordinator with 3+ years of experience processing payroll required. The ideal candidate must have multi-state payroll processing.
NOTE: This is a full-time position and will require working out of the corporate office in Burbank. NO REMOTE WORK. We are following all covid19 guidelines at the office for everyone's safety. Must show proof of vaccination.
· Independently performing manual check processing, data source uploads, ad hoc reporting and queries, garnishment processing, system calculations, employee updates/edits, and tax update testing
· Validating weekly/ bi-weekly/semi-monthly/quarterly/annual tax reports for accuracy
Must be able to process Multi-State Payroll Taxes
· Assisting the Payroll Manager and Payroll Supervisor with quarterly and annual tax filing for all jurisdictions.
· Assisting the Payroll Manager and Payroll Supervisor with W-2 processing and distribution
· Reviewing and validating upstream data files before uploading into the Payroll System for check processing
· Preforming timecard edits and balancing payroll files to ensure accurate payroll processing
· Working closely with local and global HR managers to assist with employee processing
· Fielding all employee payroll related questions accurately, efficiently, and succinctly