Audio Visual Technician 1, 2, 3
- Mountain View, CA, United States
What is this job about?
The AV Technician I, II, III will join our expanding team onsite with one of our global clients. The hire will be given the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative technologies in the world. The AV Technician will provide support for corporate AV/VC environments, and will confidently and quickly analyze problems using technical diagnostic skill sets, in order to effectively support and resolve issues. Technical responsibilities include high profile event support, audio, video, conferencing technology, projects, maintenance, support. Traveling to various client offices on occasion is required.
What can our client offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the global delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility - we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Wednesday, September 8, 2021