- Philadelphia, PA
- Interact with Internal cross functional teams and our vendor community on a daily basis in support of the Production team goals and tasks.
- Create Pricing Sheets for vendors to use to quote costs across projects. Maintain/update format for vendors. Track status and chase as needed.
- Create and Pass Authorization Form to appropriate lead for order buy confirmation. Track and chase as needed for timely approval.
- Create PO’s in Production internal system once Authorization received. Flag at completion to Production team partners for submit to vendors.
- Track Sample and Production shipping, proactively reaching out to vendors in advance and passing details to internal cross functional partners.
- Track Packing Lists and pass to internal cross functional partners.
- Keep Production Manager and Director up to date on all statuses through formal Production weekly meetings and informal daily interactions.
- Call out issues, identify any potential delays, roadblocks, challenges in timely manner.
- Assist Production team on additional various projects.
- Supply Chain, eCommerce or Production experience a plus
- A quick learner and self-starter who can identify opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adjust as needed
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment and successfully juggle multiple projects and tasks with tight deadlines
- Experience with workflow software (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Monday, etc.)
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- PLM experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or a related field
Tuesday, November 16, 2021