- Santa Monica, CA
Global entertainment studio is seeking to hire an Accounting Clerk. We are looking for professional candidates who enjoy problem-solving in a productivity-based environment. We provide training for new employees in order to teach you how to research and resolve outstanding client claims, as well as how to document your progress throughout the life of each claim.
- Research outstanding claims balances using online research via company portals, and telephone calls to organizations regarding claims status.
- Professionally communicate with insurance resources via website, e-mail, telephone, and customer service departments, etc.
- Research customer claims and makes decisions to determine if the company should deny the claim or make a billing adjustment for pricing errors and shipment discrepancies deferring more complex issues to credit management.\
- Prepare paperwork for billing adjustments and, if necessary, follow up with correspondence to the customer
- File claims with the trucking company for lost or damaged product
- Assist Credit staff with claims reporting, special projects, return reconciliation, and troubleshooting
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- 3 years of claims processing experience
- Possess a sense of ownership and personal accountability for productivity
Tuesday, May 3, 2022