- Los Angeles, CA
, the Front Desk receptionist reports to hospitality. The primary focus of this position is to create a pleasant and engaging experience for our customers through inbound and outbound call efforts, concierge services, and administrative responsibilities, working closely with the events department and other team members. You will serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests who come to the office with questions and concerns.
Role and Responsibilities
- Field incoming web chats and phone calls
- Guide incoming callers through the reservation process
- Support incoming calls occupancy goals, and revenue creation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Work with existing members to coordinate events
- Greet and establish rapport with members/clients
- Check guests in and out for their reservations
- Assist guests with concierge-type services offered by the department
- Prepare and distribute department communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, etc.
- Assist with planning and coordination of guest events and activities within the department
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining mailing lists, responding to inquiries, and providing feedback on current promotions
- Ability to “Think on your feet” and respond appropriately in a busy environment.
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer Service-oriented - willing and able to go above and beyond for our guests
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Enjoy working in a rewarding, fun, and positive environment
Tuesday, October 4, 2022