Human Resource Clerk
- Burbank, CA
National Human Resouce Team is seeking an experienced Human Resource Clerk. The HR Clerk will perform a variety of clerical tasks including greeting employees at the HR Data entry, updating employee files, coordinator employee meetings. handling multiple calls.
The Clerk will also be maintaining employee files up-to-date including all filing, assisting with the on-boarding process for staff, and participating in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Responsible for greeting employees at HR Reception desk, handling multiple calls.
- Assists with the onboarding of employees, students, and volunteers.
- Maintains employee files up-to-date
- Annual Compliance
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelors degree, and 2-5 years progressive HR experience preferred.
- Must have large company experience
- Principles, practices, and standards of human resource management in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Familiarity with HR databases and related reporting is a plus.
- Protocols and standard practices that pertain to assigned functional areas.
- State and federal labor laws and regulations.
- Analytical techniques applied to human resource management.
- Obtaining, verifying, and evaluating general and statistical information.
- Computer software utilized in human resource data collection and analysis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the public.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic Computer experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred.
- Ability to follow oral, and written instructions as directed.
Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally, and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills a must.
Thursday, December 23, 2021