Bookkeeper- Senior Staff Accountant
- Los Angeles, CA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to oversee a busy accounting department. We are seeking an experienced Accountant with GAPP experience to oversee a busy company. We are seeking someone with strong billing experience who can work with our CPA's. .
Ideal Candidate: Great attitude, team player, someone who is able to hold a room since they will be working cross-functionally,
- Support Month-end and Year-end Process – General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
- Have extensive experience with Trial Balances
- Strong Full cycle accounting on Quickbooks, experience with Month End
- Experience sourcing and applying accounting guidance that covers such topics as Variable Interest Entities, Purchase Accounting/Business Combination Accounting, Revenue Recognition, invoicing, Debt Modification, Consolidation/Equity Method/Joint Ventures, etc..
- Strong Quickbooks user proficiency including recent familiarity with various reporting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high of a volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Revenue Recognition Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, gap analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Must display strong analytic and organizational skills and have the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
Compensation & Benefits:
- We provide the stability of a regular, full-time salaried position with the security of an employment agreement vs. risky at-will employment.
- We office two Pensions
- A competitive base salary with a lucrative bonus plan including a productivity bonus for hours billed over 40.
- Full Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401k, paid time-off and holiday pay, employee assistance plan, domestic partner benefits, and wellness programs.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits and retirement plan.
Friday, January 14, 2022