Special Event Recruiter
- Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for a Special Event Recruiting Specialist to help build our recruiting machine for a global special event.
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing a wide range of candidate pipeline activities, from sourcing to application management to interview events. You will focus on initiatives to increase candidate interest while also assisting throughout the hiring process with a high level of candidate focus. The range of responsibilities for this role is wide, but a few include - candidate pipeline management, sourcing and grassroots activities, scheduling interview events, reporting assistance and analysis, application reviews and interview screens. You will collaborate with a number of cross functional partners while becoming an expert in Recruiting for your assigned region.
You will report into a regional Recruiting Manager who oversees hiring for operations roles. This role has the option of being remote or based out of our San Francisco headquarters office or other regional offices.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Act as a recruiting consultant to Recruiters and Sourcers on hiring strategies, sourcing strategies and initiatives aimed at helping us to hire quality talent at scale.
- Use data to ensure a high level of candidate pipeline management and speed.
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse).
- Maintain or draw from multiple dashboards which provide key metrics on recruiting success.
- Be the face of our recruiting performance, including reporting and recommendations for improvement.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews (approximately 25% of your time)
- Ensure an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Manage candidate communications and resources
- Assist Recruiters and business partners with job offer creation and tracking
We’re excited about you because…
- Have 2+ years of working in Recruiting or Recruiting related roles, preferably pipeline/funnel management specialist roles or coordinator roles
- You’re metrics-driven - you use data to help guide your decisions
- You’re an owner - motivated and quick to take ownership of your work
- You are exceptionally organized; juggling priorities comes naturally to you
- You can work independently with minimal supervision - meeting SLA’s and project deadlines
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skills and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- Previous experience supporting and scaling operations for a company and/or warehouse hiring strongly preferred
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
$20 - $23/hr