- Glendale, CA
Role: IT Service Desk Technician
Location: Alhambra, CA
Hourly PAY Rate: $20 - $24/hr
Availability: Can interview and start ASAP
IT: 3 years – Supported desktop/laptops and mobile devices
Customer Service: Excellent communication skills and is very reliable.
Communication Skills: 9/10 – Friendly and professional
The IT Service Desk Technician provides Level 1 telephone and Service Desk technical support to employees across the organization on a variety of software and hardware technical issues.
- Triage and open service desk tickets for messages, self-service and live incoming calls.
- Support personnel in the use of web-based property management, accounts payable, and time-entry programs.
- Assist property managers in resolving input errors.
- Answer questions regarding proper use of property operations software.
- Documents all calls and actions taken using problem tracking software. Maintains data integrity through the accuracy and thoroughness of incident data entry.
- Correct operator errors made by field personnel.
- Process password and proxy access requests.
- Level 1 troubleshooting for connection, network issues, hardware problems, troubleshoot and fix software errors, gate problems, phone problems to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Identify system wide issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist and contribute to various IT projects and initiatives.
- Run system performance and availability tests. Verify daily LOA/Term Report, Daily Recap, DMPortal verification.
- 2+ years of experience providing customer technical support over the phone.
- Proficiency on PC Systems and related software.
- Windows knowledge
- Familiarity with web-based application concepts
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Ability resolve Tier 1 technical issues independently.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service and maintain a professional, calm, and positive attitude while resolving technical customer inquiries.
- Ability to follow directions, pay attention to detail, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills, products, technologies and procedures.
- The ability to prioritize appropriately when balancing multiple tasks
Friday, September 24, 2021