Staff Accountant - Private Country Club
- Beverly Hills, CA
A private members-only club in West Los Angeles is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant with Clubesstial software to support the Accounts Receivables club. We are seeking an experienced Accountant to support the accounting department. We are seeking an experienced Accountant with GAPP experience who has experience in Hospitality.
Hospitality industry experience is a PLUS!!
Ideal Candidate: Great attitude, team player, someone who is able to hold a room since they will be working cross-functionally,
- Support Month-end and Year-end Process – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Payroll
- Strong Full cycle accounting on Clubessential
- Experience sourcing and applying accounting guidance that covers such topics as Variable Interest Entities, Purchase Accounting/Business Combination Accounting, Revenue Recognition, invoicing, Debt Modification, Consolidation/Equity Method/Joint Ventures, etc.
- Strong Clubesstial user proficiency including recent familiarity with various reporting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high of a volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Revenue Recognition Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Must display strong analytic and organizational skills and have the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
Thursday, August 26, 2021
$24 - $31/hr