Staff Accountant - Private Country Club
- Los Angeles, CA
A private members-only club in Los Angeles is seeking an experienced accountant with Clubesstial software. We are seeking an experienced Accountant to oversee a busy accounting department. We are seeking an experienced Accountant with GAPP experience who has experience in Hospitality. Our members-only club is seeking friendly and professionals to join the group.
Ideal Candidate: Great attitude, team player, someone who is able to hold a room since they will be working cross-functionally,
- Support Month-end and Year-end Process – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Payroll
- Strong Full cycle accounting on Clubessential
- Experience sourcing and applying accounting guidance that covers such topics as Variable Interest Entities, Purchase Accounting/Business Combination Accounting, Revenue Recognition, invoicing, Debt Modification, Consolidation/Equity Method/Joint Ventures, etc.
- Strong Clubesstial user proficiency including recent familiarity with various reporting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high of a volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Revenue Recognition Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Must display strong analytic and organizational skills and have the ability to identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results
Thursday, August 26, 2021
$25 - $32/hr