Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Austin, TX
We are seeking mechanical assembly technicians that will assist with the assembly of precision manufacturing equipment. The applicant will assemble parts for electro-mechanical sub-assemblies, electronics cabinets, enclosures, and routing wires and pneumatic lines.
- Build precision mechanisms with assembly drawings, bills of material, and instructions from engineers.
- Works with engineers to determine corrective action for design and manufacturing issues.
- Collects changes on mechanical part drawings.
- Performs inventory check of parts kits from receiving.
- Documents assembly instructions.
- Assists in moving and crating equipment for shipping.
- Education: High School with some CTE course experience
- Experience: 0 to 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Required Skills:
- Must be able to follow directions
- May be required to work with systems with little or no formally released documentation
- Willingness to learn new skills and an attitude to help
- High standards of quality in work performed
Wednesday, November 2, 2022