Full Stack Developer -C# .NET
- Laguna Beach, CA
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Stevenson Systems is the leader in building measurement and space management providing customers with the most comprehensive reporting and asset lifecycle management in the industry.
The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer position reports to the Director of Technology. This position is responsible for development in multiple software integration, customization and website projects. This essential role enhances the engineering staff’s ability to quickly and easily perform multiple functions through automation. The developer will work on multiple projects using .Net Core web projects, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and automation and integration with AutoCAD and BricsCAD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- .NET C# class development in a custom API and architecture
- Convert legacy VBA to .NET C#
- Integrate CAD functions with multiple internal systems including CRM, billing, MSSQL data
- Maintain all legacy and new custom code
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in C# .NET programming
- Previous experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization a plus
- AutoCAD and BricsCAD customization a plus, but will provide training for a qualified candidate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps project management a plus
- Always hungry to learn, inquisitive, and curious
- High desire to stay up with latest advancements in technology
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills; willingness to perform a variety of tasks on short notice.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly motivated with good diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment.
Thursday, January 20, 2022