Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In conjunction with and in support of the underlying contract for behavioral services and the Mission, Values
2. By participation in the Treatment Meetings to report progress towards identified target goals.
3. Through timely and thorough documentation of observation of the client on the Daily Progress Note and completion of treatment team documents.
4. By coaching the client to utilize his interventions as recommended in the Treatment Plan.
5. By attending and participating in all agency trainings and meetings as assigned, including weekly supervision meetings.
6. By adhering to all TBS regulations and guidelines as establishing in policies and procedures.
7. By maintenance of professional and positive relations with the team members, clients, parents, placing agency workers and other outside agencies.
8. By responding to and completing all other duties as assigned by the CBS/TBS Supervisor.
9. May perform other duties as deemed necessary for the fulfillment of program requirements and objectives.
B.A. degree/ M.A. in the related field is required and one year experience with children with serious emotional or behavioral problems is preferred.
1. Must be able to interact well and provide direction to others, using discretion and good judgment relative to behavioral interventions and skills.
2. Must be able to understand and demonstrate best practices relative to behavioral interventions and professional boundaries, communicating, and following agency rules and directions from supervisor.
3. Must be highly effective in working objectively with a diverse group of people and must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills to professional document clinical notes and client records to contracted agency standards
4. Requires the ability to work independently. Requires good driving record and willingness to handle flexible hours and changing assignments.
5. Must be able to utilize and successfully operate computer programs with Microsoft Word.
6. Must be able to accept constructive criticism and to contribute professionally in an environment free of harassment and without unlawful discrimination.
7. Must be able to work with behaviorally challenging and stressful situations, without causing danger or disruption to others.
8. Must be able to maintain satisfactory attendance and be punctual.
9. Must be a team player willing to accept and promote organizational goals and function with minimal supervision.