Sales Development Representative
- Los Angeles, CA
TITLE: SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
TYPE: Permanent / Full Time
LOCATION: The ideal candidate is located near Austin, TX or Los Angeles, CA but strong candidates working remotely will be considered.
Our client develops innovative facial motion capture hardware and software products for the professional animation and video game industries. They build industry-leading facial tracking hardware and software for artists in the film, video game, TV, VR/interactive, and commercial markets. Their products are used by your favorite developers, including 2K, Activision, Bandai Namco, Bethesda Softworks, Blizzard Entertainment, BUNGIE, Capcom, EIDOS, Electronic Arts Inc, Epic, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Microsoft, Rockstar Games, Sega, WB Games Inc., Unity, Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Walt Disney Productions, and Warner Brothers Entertainment.
- They are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who can help them grow its user base in many industries.
- The ideal person is outgoing, detail-oriented, proactive, and excited about animation, games, and/or technology.
- As a SDR, your work focuses on outbound sales strategy.
- You'll spend a lot of time e-mailing, Linked-in / online research, making phones calls, and preparing lists for their Business Development Team.
- Lead generation is your main responsibility, moving leads into the sales pipeline for qualification. A sales development representative identifies challenges and provides practical solutions to prospects.
- You will work for a diverse range of people and industries.
- Your main function is to be a driven problem solver, identifying potential clients.
- Building relationships with prospects will be the central part of your job.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to move into the business development side of the entertainment industry
- 2-5 years’ experience in a lead-development role with industry experience or a passion to join the games/film industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Must be able to travel within North America and abroad while maintaining professional decorum (post Covid)
- Working knowledge of the motion capture software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls and emails
Thursday, October 7, 2021