- Los Angeles, CA
A global technology company that designs and makes additive manufacturing solutions for medical is seeking to hire a User Interface Designer to help us create the next generation of our products.
As a UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for creating UX/UI solutions for our entire product lineup of digital and hardware products. Within the design team, you will collaborate with visual designers and software engineers to generate wireframes and concepts, create mock-ups, test and validate ideas, and ultimately implement them in our products.
Our philosophy revolves around human-centric design, uncompromised functionality, and easy-to-understand communication, with the utmost respect to aesthetics. We strive to create well-balanced products that address user needs in the most effective and elegant way.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with hardware and software teams to create compelling and easy-to-use interface designs for new products.
- Conduct user research, identify needs, create wireframes, validate concepts, synthesize data, and create prototypes in order to improve the usability of current and future products.
- Regularly collaborate with the customer service team to make changes to our digital products based on user feedback.
- Understand and internalize SprintRay design philosophy, apply it to all of your work and strive to refine and improve it. Your opinion and influence will be essential to the growth of our design philosophy.
- Take up the mantle of design and be proactive about applying SprintRay design philosophy to all aspects of what we do.
Requirements:4+ years of work experience in User Experience Design, HMI/HCI, or related field.
- A phenomenal portfolio of published interface design for embedded systems and front-end UX and interface designs and solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in product design, interaction design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- Experience working on design research and strategy, and crafting product solutions
- Mastery of modern design and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Framer, Principle, InVision, etc
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with physical product design and how UX methods work in both the physical and digital product spaces
- Emphasis on interface design for CAD or 3D geometry design
- Experience in creating Design Systems
- Technical background (HTML, CSS, QML) or familiarity with software engineering and Agile methodologies.
- Have a strong, holistic approach to designing UX/UI that considers all aspects of the user experience
- Experience designing for accessibility and inclusivity
- Strong attention to detail in regards to visual communication, aesthetic design, and the production of projects
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Appreciation and understanding of motion graphics and animation
Thursday, August 26, 2021
$110,000 - $170,000