seeking a full-time Treatment Manager for our Residential Treatment Program located in north county San Diego area of Vista, CA. This position requires a licensed or license eligible individual in the State of California by the Board of Behavioral Sciences or Board of Psychology. The Treatment Manager is responsible for ensuring that the service needs of assigned youth are met through the delivery of individual and group therapy, family services, and comprehensive case management services in accordance with agency policies and procedures, state regulations and best practice guidelines. If you want to experience the sense of accomplishment that comes from making a difference with today’s youth, this is the position for you!
- Complete Biopsychosocial Assessments and develop treatment planning
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy to clients
- Collaboration with client’s treatment team
- Assist in the development and facilitation of in-service trainings for staff
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Clinical Director
- Licensed or Licensed Eligible LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, PSYD/PHD in State of California (Required)
- Must be able to pass criminal/fingerprinting background check through DOJ, FBI, Child Abuse Index
- Two years post-license experience and/or post-masters management experience in a related field preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and other office-related software.
- Insurance documentation standards and charting experience preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: New Haven provides a competitive salary
Language: English and/or Spanish