• Receives and responds to user requests and ensures that they are thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding the terms published in the IT service level agreement, and that proper call ticket documentation is completed.
• Carries out duties and responsibilities as assigned and prioritized by the Technical Services Lead.
• Configures and installs or upgrades workstations to company specifications as necessary.
• Provides front-line response to problems related to e-mail, network access, user difficulties with standard software applications, and installation of standard PC-based hardware and software applications.
• Provides technical support for all supported remote locations as directed.
• Works with Global Service Desk to facilitate user account setup and administration including, active directory, Exchange, Global Protect VPN, Lawson, and various others. Position is also responsible for assisting users with account and remote access issues.
• Exceptional customer service understanding and orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Windows desktop Operating Systems and Mac OSX.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• 5 years experience in PC support or related position.
• Associate degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (or equivalent experience)
• CompTIA A+ and Network+ desired
• Regularly required to sit
• Requires motor skills to operate a keyboard and basic office equipment
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Ability to communicate over the phone and in person
• Occasionally required to lift up to 25lbs
• Requires occasional travel
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required