Executive Secretary Assistant
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an experience ExecutiveAssistant with 10 plus years to support two executives and the daily operations of the office. We are seeking an assistant who can multi-task and perform administrative support for business executives. The role will provide executive administrative support to the director and other senior leaders on the team. Must be friendly and be able to answer phones, process payments, and provide good customer service. We are a busy labor union needing an experience EA who can multi-task and support the daily operations of the business office.
- Provide administrative support to include telephone coverage, managing schedules/calendars, and meeting set-up.
- Develop presentations and reports to Senior Management covering a variety of strategic and operational topics.
- Develop and deliver monthly reports on key performance and business metrics.
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of reports and presentations needed for various leadership meetings.
- Participate and/or oversee special projects from initiation through completion and resolve various issues as they arise.
- Attend meetings and take notes as requested; provide ongoing updates and status reports.
- Assist with compliance and risk management functions.
- Plan and organize regular staff meetings and events.
- Special projects and other duties as needed.
- Ordering supplies, as needed.
- Assist with other duties, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- At least 10 years of experience providing administrative support to Executive and/or Senior leaders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and able to work with and analyze data from various systems. Knowledge of financial systems and databases is considered a plus.
- Organized, self-motivated person who can work independently and follow through on tasks to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to manage many tasks, and work under tight deadlines with occasional overtime required.
- Must be able to interface well with senior management and all areas of the Company while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Wednesday, June 29, 2022