Accountant- Administrative Assistant
- Las Vegas, NV
A national Union organization with offices here in Las Vegas, We are looking to hire an experienced Bookkeeper with strong administrative support experience. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for daily accounting functions through the posting of payments, journal entries, and accounts payables, and while supporting the front office. The Bookkeeper must have experience with trial balances, and good excel working knowledge.
- Answer incoming calls of the Union.
- Support Front Office Operations
- Complete light general ledger operations, updating GL codes when needed
- Protect company proprietary and confidential information
- Audit, review, and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications ensuring the correct entity is charged
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly reporting.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Prepare Union Reports, and support the preparation of legal documents
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner to ensure all deadlines are met
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required from time to time
- Must be able to provide friendly and professional service over the phone and in person to the Union Members.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Quickbooks Online version experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Maintain professional appearance and manner
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to complete projects under short deadlines
- Able to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs
Thursday, October 6, 2022