- Santa Fe Springs, CA
TITLE: SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
LOCATION: SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA / HYBRID SCHEDULE (2 DAYS ONSITE / 3 REMOTE)
** TRAVEL CAN BE UP TO 30-40% (MOSTLY SOCAL, BUT CAN BE OTHER PARTS OF CA)
Our client is the leader in global logistics solutions. With over 80,000 employees worldwide, they provide the most comprehensive end-to-end supply chain solutions.
ROLE: The Systems Specialist will be part of an internal support team (Operations Development Team or OPS-DEV) acting as a SWAT team for their internal process and technology initiatives. Their organization has a range of initiatives including supporting flawless new customer onboardings and new system implementations, driving process standardization, proliferating best practices across the organization, supporting in digital transformation, and more. Primary Responsibilities: You will
- Develop reporting tools and KPIs to maximize visibility into trends of the business.
- Lead new business and systems implementations.
- Technical writing of BRDs, SOPs, IOPs, and creation of process maps.
- Train users on systems and processes.
- Manage, communicate, and resolve operational, process and systems issues.
- Pro-actively identify trends, process improvements and customer needs and propose and implement solutions.
- Track progress throughout the projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business Management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 3+ years working with WMS/TMS (Warehouse Management/Transportation Management) experience required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint, OneDrive and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Understand intermediate internet and client/server architectures
- Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL databases
Thursday, October 7, 2021