TITLE: Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
TYPE: Permanent / Full Time
LOCATION: Downtown Los Angeles / Hybrid Remote/Onsite
SUMMARY Our client, innovative facial recognition technology and the mobile app development firm is looking for a Jnr-Mid Level Mobile Developer to join their mobile development team in Downtown Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to their native apps in Swift and Objective-C, has the ability to switch among multiple projects and demonstrates an interest in learning new technologies. Developers on their team can expect to be regularly challenged to build and maintain scalable iOS applications for large numbers of end-users.
• 2-7 years of building iOS apps that have successfully launched.
• Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or related degree and experience.
• Deep understanding of Objective-C andSwift (depending upon project need) using Xcode.
• Solid experience in native IOS development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as ARKit, CoreML and VisionFramework.
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
• React Native experience is nice to have.
• Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
• Experience working with a team of Mobile iOS Developers. • Direct work in applications that serve large numbers of users along with handling secure information.
• Strong OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software
• that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.