Product Marketing Manager
- McLean , VA
About the job
At DTech Apps by Discover Technologies, we work at the speed of Now. We will leverage your marketing expertise to build world class content for customer communication to spur business unit growth.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be creating content that informs our customers of new features/ releases and building content for marketing campaigns to support growing our business unit’s revenue.
As a product expert, you will also influence end-to-end solution design to ensure that our products are staying ahead of the ever-changing ecosystem. This will be accomplished by conducting product-centric research, gaining customer insights and feedback that results in products that are responsive to market needs
This requires that you sit at the cross-section of the sales/marketing and product teams. This position functions as a liaison between these two integral components of our business.
We are a unique digital transformation, product and consulting organization that spends every day thinking about ways to improve the lives of the modern global workforce. We enable our customers to maximize and extend their investment in technology through our innovative products and solutions. You will be working with a team of highly skilled experts in their respective fields to improve the way government agencies and businesses optimize work performance.
- Design, manage and create holistic positioning statements, messaging, and the associated proof points. This source material will be used by the marketing team to generate public-facing marketing collateral.
- Partner closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Delivery and Legal to plan social media, email and other marketing campaigns and ensure flawless execution of all communications to include being a key contributor to the Marketing Plan.
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering via analyzing sales data, customer experience and channel information and then creating plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques.
- Create deliverables like Release/Launch Plans, Market Strategy Documents, and present information about our products and the markets these products serve.
- Manage customer feedback to include conducting interviews, surveys, and focus groups designed to garner impactful insights to be used in future marketing campaigns and product improvements.
- Build complex experiment plans: form hypotheses, create experiment designs, perform and analyze experiments, derive learnings and apply them to future experiments.
- Discover insights, develop best practices, drive innovation and a test, learn, iterate culture. Communicate results and learnings throughout the marketing organization as well as cross-functionally.
- Measure and work with the performance owner against DTech Apps growth goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing marketing plans and programs.
- Experience in creating content such as white papers, positioning statements, launch/release presentations and other corporate and marketing communications.
- Excellent teamwork skills in a matrixed environment.
- Advanced Degree such as an MBA.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience working with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and a rapidly changing landscape.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SDLC concepts and ability to apply that knowledge daily. Agile experience highly preferred.
Discover Technologies is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tuesday, October 5, 2021