- Reston, VA
Discover Technologies, LLC provides SharePoint development professional services in both the commercial and public sectors to ensure effective delivery of contracted services to customers world-wide. In this role, Discover Technologies’ SharePoint developers build and deploy SharePoint applications that complement the built-in features. They are to have the commensurate experience/capability to perform the following responsibilities and possess the required professional qualifications:
- Design and develop SharePoint applications and solutions.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using .NET and the SharePoint API.
- Implement custom SharePoint workflows, Business Data Connectivity Services components and Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience programming in .NET, C#, ASP.NET.
- Minimum of three years’ experience building SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, master pages, page layouts and content types using the SharePoint API.
- Experience using jQuery, XML, XSLT, WCF, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
Thursday, May 12, 2016