- Smyrna, GA
Discover Technologies BPMS team is hiring K2 Developers for our Atlanta team. Their primary responsibility is creating solutions based on the business requirements. They will work with the Business Analysts and technical leads of the SCRUM team to define story board points. They will be responsible for working with the Test Analyst to define Unit tests for their solutions. They will work with the Architect to ensure Best Practices are followed. The Business Analysts are the “owners” of the solution and the Developers will work with the BAs to ensure the solution meets the requirements. They will be responsible for working with the SR Architect to define any Software Development Life Cycle configurations required to migrate from development to Production.
Experience with K2 blackpearl, K2 smartforms, K2 SmartObjects, and K2 Service Brokers is preferred.
- Collaborate with SMEs and Architects to understand IWMS requirements
- Deliver solutions to meet the requirements defined by the story board.
- Delivery of solution artifacts for planning, requirements-gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying business process automation projects and components.
- Configuring and developing custom K2 solutions in blackpearl workflow, SmartObjects and SmartForms to meet the business needs.
- Maintaining documentation of any changes to custom components within DCMA 360
- Execute tasks as per K2 design and development methodology.
- Contribute to and help to maintain library of IWMS technical content.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with SMEs and Architects to understand IWMS requirements to understand needs of custom component development and/or modifications
- 3-5 years .NET development experience (with some preferred customer/business-facing experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science preferred
- Five (5) of IT experience, including at least 3 years of experience in Solution Architecture and its components.
- Strong .NET development skills (C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies. Experience with SharePoint, InfoPath, Silverlight and AJAX or business process/workflow analysis a plus.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems or network infrastructure and security preferred.
- Significant architectural design and application development experience.
- Experience with integrating disparate systems.
- Proven ability to negotiate project scope and deliverables.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and security.
- Strong in-person and written customer communication skills.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- K2 Certification is a plus
- Business process/workflow analysis and/or training experience a plus.
- Project management, team leadership and mentoring experience a plus.
Thursday, May 18, 2017