ServiceNow Solution Consulant
- Herndon, VA
Discover Technologies is currently seeking a Solution Consultant to provide technical pre-sales support to the sales force, and to provide prospective customers with product and solution advice during pre-sales discussions. The Solution Consultant will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease of use of the ServiceNow Saas solution.
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery.
- Participation across the sales life cycle on acquiring strategic customers.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers, colleagues and partners.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV.
- Supporting Marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differences between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- In conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments and expectations in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events.
- Demonstrated experience selling ServiceNow solutions
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer's business issue.
- Ability to work proactively without being told what to do.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be efficient to minimize wasted effort.
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details.
- Mastery of the sales process and trusted advisor for account representative.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Experience in supporting sales campaigns to customers.
- Extensive demonstration experience covering technical and value needs.
- Fluent in English
Discover Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Thursday, October 24, 2019