- College Park, MD
Discover Technologies, LLC provides SharePoint professional services in both the commercial and public sectors to ensure effective delivery of contracted services to customers world-wide. In this role, Discover Technologies’ SharePoint Engineers support and enhance customers’ SharePoint implementations using out of the box functionality and/or using third party SharePoint features. They are to have the commensurate experience/capability to perform the following responsibilities and possess the required professional qualifications:
- Design and develop SharePoint applications and solutions.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using .NET and the SharePoint API both using client and server object models (CSOM and SSOM).
- Knowledge of SharePoint hosted apps for Office 365 and remote hosted apps for Office 365
- Implement custom SharePoint workflows, Business Data Connectivity Services components and Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience building SharePoint 2013 solutions. SharePoint Online experience is desired.
- Proficient building InfoPath forms, building declarative workflows, using master pages, page layouts and content types using the SharePoint UI and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience designing workflows using third party utilities such as Nintex, is desired
- Experience using jQuery, XML, XSLT, WCF, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including usages of Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience providing hands-on troubleshooting of end-user SharePoint issues.
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards and custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services, and Performance Point is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance or higher is a must
- Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
Tuesday, May 26, 2020