Highlighted Skillset Needed:
- 7+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java
- At least 3 years of experience with testing web/ecommerce applications
Principal duties/Roles and responsibilities:
• Develop, prepare, and execute Test Automation Scripting for both,
BDD/TDD and Hybrid, linear test frameworks on multiple platforms such as
Desktop, Multiweb, and Mobile Web & Apps.
• Deliver Unit, Functional, Regression, E2E Testing artifacts and
results through test automation.
• Expert to find bottlenecks/thresholds in existing, develop new code
with strong JAVA coding skills.
• Engage in more complex or time critical quality assurance testing of
Next Generation Systems such as the new Guidewire Billing system Perform
functional testing on all modules such as policy payments, invoicing and
• Working hands-on "Quality AGILE + DevOps" environment with API
testing, Microservices, Object-Oriented Design, CI/CD integrating with
Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
• Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC)
needs such as technical assessment, estimation, meet target timelines,
support and involve in manual testing as required.
• Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing through
innovative automation and best practices.
• Work closely with Management to support & improve efficiency in test
automation net outcomes.
• Deliver and complete test automation assignments and send reports in a
• Writing both implementation steps and code with BDD test automation
frameworks using Cucumber-JVM latest version
• Automation of APIs using testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured
& Jersey JAX-RS or Other Standard API Programming in conjunction with
Required Skills/Must Have:
• 7+ years of (QE) Quality Engineering test automation experience in
developing Automation Scripts using Selenium, TestNg, AutoIT, Grid &
Webdriver, xPath utilities, custom reports, trend analysis, file
difference / compare tools, Protractor, Watir.
• 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting experience in Java.
Python\Ruby\C# programming is an added advantage but the primary
essential coding skill required is Java.
• Day-to-day hands-on experience over object handling parameters based
NodeJS, AngularJS, JSON, .Net CORE
• Experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber-JVM,
Mocha, Chai, Gherkin best practices.
• Experience with API testing frameworks primarily on REST-Assured &
Jersey JAX-RS. Added advantage skills were SOAPUI, Tosca, Apigee,
Jmeter, Assertible, and Karate DSL.
• Experience with JIRA & XRAY API level implementations. Knowledge of
Defect Management process in HP ALM & JIRA.TestRail and Zephyr is an
added advantage skillset.
• Experience with Mobile Test Automation (Appium & Android SDK)
including any of integration solutions such as Browserstack, Saucelabs,
Perfecto, and Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
• At least 3 years of experience with testing web/ecommerce applications
technologies (not ERP products).
• Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying and extracting data from a
RDBMS database including No-SQL or JSON formatted DBs.
• Must have experience with TestNg/Junit, Maven/Ant, and also Jenkins
inclusive of Shell Scripting for CI/CD/CT integrations with DevOps.
• Understanding and working knowledge with Data Driven, Keyword Driven,
Hybrid, ATDD frameworks inclusive of BDD & TDD techniques.
• Experience with version control tools (Azure DevOps Servers\TFS, GIT
• Working knowledge of AI (Artificial Intelligence) techniques and
frameworks such as Tensorflow, CNTK, Cafee, Theano, Keras, Torch
including Security & Performance testing tools
• The engineer should have experience with designing automation
framework in such a way that it increases and speeds up productivity by
creating reusable functions.
• The engineer also must provide support for the framework(s), for
example, supporting Development/QE with issues using the tool. The
engineer will implement automation test scripts. Integration with the
test management tool is also planned.
• The Senior Test Automation Engineer must be able to take on leadership
responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort,
and its schedule and prioritization.
• The engineer will work with management, developers, and quality
assurance personnel, to meet these goals.
• Additionally the Senior Test Automation Engineer will also support the
smoke/sanity testing requirements of DevOps Release Engineering team
after build deployments. These build tests will ensure that the code
drops to quality assurance are of the highest quality.
• The engineer will provide a practical approach to complex product
testing, specifically in the areas of the automation of test cases for
the purposes of regression testing. He/she will be a creative and
proactive thinker and will make use of current technologies to provide
• The engineer will review product requirements, functional and design
specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
• The engineer will work closely with other QE team members to automate
the execution and verification of reports created by the various company
• The engineer will work closely with various Development team members
to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved
in a timely and efficient manner.
• The engineer will be part of a team focusing on automation of an
identified set of migration tests, checking that they run correctly in a
given environment. The team would focus on developing and testing these
automation buckets which would be executed by other teams.
• The engineer will work concurrently on several projects, each with
specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
Posted On: Monday, November 2, 2020
Compensation: $70/hr (W2)