Great Falls, Montana
This hands-on position is responsible for testing, adjusting, repairing
and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of
airframe, engine and component systems on a variety of aircraft models.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Assists in, and learns, high quality inspections, servicing, and
maintenance of aircraft & engine systems and components on a variety of
aircraft production models using proper hand tools, specialized
equipment, and support equipment, in a timely, clean, safe, and
professional manner with no rework.
• Accurately orders general components & parts, supports turn-in and
record of removed parts, supports delivery and record of received parts
as needed and directed.
• Performs minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of
aircraft & Engine systems and components.
• Prepares various documents for record keeping purposes, as required
by Company policies, FAA Approved Repair Station and Quality Control
Manuals, All FAA regulations (FARs), OEM Aircraft Manufacturer chapter 4
& 5 maintenance requirements, etc. to include turnovers, and personal
• Demonstrates proficiency of work order, by completing accurate and
timely discrepancies and corrective action statements, to include
Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives (AD) Compliance
• Consistently Locates and uses appropriate technical data for OEM
Aircraft Manufacturer chapter 4 & 5 maintenance requirements and follows
verbal instructions to complete assigned maintenance tasks. Builds and
develops personal quality maintenance mechanics and support techniques
based on OJT experience to improve in proficiency and quality.
• A&P License not required.
• Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145.
• Two years related aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
• Must possess minimum tooling required to perform duties assigned
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (sometimes more)
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
This is a equal employment opportunity employer and will give all
qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard trace,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted On: Friday, May 7, 2021