The inspector is directly responsible to the Chief Inspector while
accomplishing inspections in accordance with General Maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring all assigned inspections are properly completed in
compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Conduct receiving inspection of all components, materials, tooling,
and hardware as required by the manuals and applicable FAR’s
• Inspecting and evaluating work performed by AMTs, sheet metal AMTs,
and avionics technicians, ensuring compliance and rework of deficiencies
is performed when required.
• Conduct RII inspections in accordance with approved procedures and
maintenance program requirements.
• Review paperwork, including but not limited to, maintenance forms,
parts tags, job cards, log pages and tally sheets to ensure compliance
with company manual and all applicable FAR’s
• Ensuring safety procedures are followed and potential damage to
customer or company property is eliminated by overseeing aircraft
handling activities, including but not limited to, jacking, fueling,
defueling, and towing
• Conduct weight and balance analysis by using approved maintenance
manuals and scales.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• License/Certification: A&P (Required)
• Experience: Aviation: 3 years (Preferred)
• Inspector: Military or civilian aircraft
Salary Range: $28 - $30 per hour
Posted On: Monday, May 3, 2021