Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Great Falls, Montana
$28 - $30
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accomplish all aspects of sheet metal repair in accordance with OEM’s
maintenance manuals, company process specification's and FAA/EASA
publications and regulations.
• Proper and safe usage of metal working equipment to accomplish sheet
metal repairs (i.e. hammers, pneumatic air grinders, metal forming
• Fabrication of patches and doublers.
• Installation of various aerospace fasteners (i.e. rivets, hi-loks,
• Proper usage of precision measuring instruments to accomplish sheet
metal repairs (i.e. micrometers, calipers, surface plates, etc.).
• Participate in Lean 5s activities.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface
with customers and employees.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Perform other duties that may be assigned.
• A&P Certificate or Repairman Certificate preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience in sheet metal repair at a Part 145 Repair
Station or Airline
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills
• Must possess strong cognitive skills
• We follow CDC, state and federal guidelines and adhere to social
distancing, face masks, cleaning and disinfecting, etc.
Posted On: Thursday, May 6, 2021