Principal Duties/Roles and responsibilities:
We are currently sourcing for a DevOps Engineer to work in Fidelity’s
Asset Management Technology in Smithfield, RI.
This role provides you with the opportunity to join a cloud-first,
innovative, fast-paced shared services team within Asset Management
Technology supporting FIAM, responsible for application deployment and management and supporting build & release engineering activities. Your focus will be to add more automation to our end-to-end continuous cloud deployment process. You will also play a key role in providing production support for all Institutional batch and AWS Cloud, Salesforce, and on-prem applications.
• Working with Business and application teams to provide L2 support for
all applications and batch
• Solve and debug build/deployment Issues both on-prem and on the cloud, with a willingness to resolve problems
• Working with Asset Management Technology Architecture and cloud
enablement groups and Enterprise Cloud Computing and Security teams to
advance cloud foundation, enablement, on-boarding, and acceleration
• Seek out opportunities to develop and improve existing automation
processes to drive engineering efficiency
• Ensure production stability, availability and SLA’s are met.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
• 5 or more years of experience in a DevOps/Engineering role.
• Experience with performing version control and continuous integration
of build, deploy, and test, using tools like Jenkins, Stash and uDeploy
• Experience in building pipelines for CI and CD
• Experience with AWS Cloud DevOps services such as IAM, VPC, ECS,
Lambda, RDS, CloudFormation
• Experience with Linux command/system management
• Experience with automated application build and support using
Maven/Ant or other tools
• Experience with configuration management and infrastructure management
systems like Docker, CloudFormation, EKS.
• Experience with supervising systems such as CloudWatch,
Datadog/Splunk, ELK stack
• Experience supporting advanced Disaster Recovery and High Availability
• Experience working in a rotational support model
• Have a basic understanding of databases, SQL and NOSQL
(MongoDB/CouchDB/DynamoDB), maintaining PostgreSQL cluster
• Experience working in a high paced, dynamic, and culturally diverse
• Experience with Agile development and management
Posted On: Friday, December 25, 2020