Required Skills/Must Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Must have CSA, CSSA AND Pega Lead certification
• Proven work experience as a Pega Lead.
• Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
?• Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
Principal duties/Roles and responsibilities:
• Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM
• Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
• Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
• Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
• Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture
matches the needs of the customer.
• Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
• Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
• Conducting system performance tests.
• Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Posted On: Monday, September 21, 2020
Compensation: $63/hr (W2)