Required Skills/Must Have:
• 10+ years of minimum experience.
• Have to do Coding Test before the interview.
• Must have experience with AWS, Spring, Restful API, Spring Boot,
Hibernate, Java coding and programming.
• Experience required Java/J2EE development experience
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment
of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with
experience with application servers and database servers
• Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to
changing patterns quickly
Principal duties/Roles and responsibilities:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
analysis efforts Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test,
implement and support a multi-tier origination Java solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment Adapt to change
quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Posted On: Monday, September 21, 2020
Compensation: $65/hr (W2)