Principal duties/Roles and responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other
related field or equivalent work experience You will develop and
maintain API’s for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile
SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform. You will
work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts,
and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving
environment. You will partner with and enable business app developers to
evangelize the use of SOA best practices by focusing on scalability,
maintainability, and reuse. The high-level goal of this position is to
accelerate customer adoption and increase customer engagement of the API
Management Platform. To be successful in this role, you must have
stellar leadership and communication skills, with an excellent software
development background in SOA environments developing services, and
thrive working cross functionally with several teams. You will need to
learn complex businesses very quickly and manage competing business
priorities. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your
Microservices and API development skills and simultaneously gain
intimate knowledge of Client products and services.
Required Skills/Must Have:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience programming, analysis, design,
development implementation, quality assurance and applications support.
• Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture,
Microservices, and API Gateways, with at least one of the following
technologies: 3Scale, Mulesoft, Apigee Edge, CA Technologies, Tibco
Mashery, Axway, and IBM Gateway.
• Proven experience in working collaboratively, coordinating among
cross-functional teams and the ability to effectively work with
organizational differences and priorities; consistently provide a clear
and consistent technical vision to advance project goals
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and analytical
skills; strong and demonstrated interpersonal skills to include
influence, negotiation, collaboration and diplomacy
Preferred Skills /Desired but not required:
• Working knowledge of SailPoint IIQ, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager,
Oracle Identity Manager, or other Identity Management suites.
• Working knowledge of software development in Event Oriented
Architecture using messaging.
• Working knowledge of application integration services like: PaaS,
Enterprise Service Bus, Messaging brokers.
• Experience with and/or working knowledge of Client Lines of Business
and applications ******KEYPOINT REQUIRED******* Level II Background
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
• This position has additional screening requirements due to the
information accessed while performing the job. These additional
screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can
take approximately two months to be completed. The screening covers
areas such as education/employment verification, criminal history,
credit history, and reaches out to your references and people that know
Posted On: Monday, November 2, 2020
Compensation: $86/hr (W2)