Do ask about change management experience ?
What digital platform they have worked on ?
Project Manager client of San Francisco is looking for a
Project Manager to drive the selection and workforce adoption of
collaboration and other tools to support the Bank’s workforce.
You will lead the Digital Workspace team in creating a project
roadmap and driving to the schedule with a sense of urgency. You will
collaborate within the team, other groups within the Bank as well as
National IT as needed.
• Assist in planning of projects
within the Digital Workspace team as well as outside groups
• Plan, execute, and communicate status in line with project objectives. Ensuring on-time delivery of scope/deliverables.
• Instill a sense of urgency at all times
• Project management support including preparation of project
plans, tracking of issues and risks as well as mitigation plans.
•Cultivate relationships at all levels while collaborating with
cross-functional team members to drive the project execution
• Engage cross-functional teams to develop and execute according to program timelines for critical project workstreams
• Effective organizers with excellent follow through skills
• Highly skilled in planning and execution of complex projects in a
• Change Management experience and excellent
Communication skills including an Executive level presence
•Organizational skills and Conflict resolution
• Ability to instill a sense of urgency
• 5 - 8 years of project management experience preferred
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required