Development and Facilities Supervisor
- Williston, ND
As the Development & Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible to provide technical and mechanical direction with planning and supervision of daily construction activities and facility projects. This may include assisting with site and facility planning/ design, construction, and maintenance. You should reside in the Williston area due to the location of the role and frequent traveling is required.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Liaison with required departments to ensure collaborative implementation of their required initiatives as confirmed by the Senior Foreman
- Responsible to ensure all goals within area of responsibility are properly communicated to the team and executed as required
- Evaluate survey locations to drill by analyzing dirt and construction conditions and feasibility of drilling at designated locations; make recommendations to drilling team based on analysis results
- Evaluate and conduct facility site inspections and take an active role in development and execution of any Environmental Management Plans
- Provide technical/ mechanical input for facility design, construction, and maintenance
- Collaborate with management and/or technical teams on production optimizations, facility designs, vendor selection and other business decisions as required
- Effectively communicate with key stake holders as required including NDIC field inspectors, landowners, and county representatives.
- All aspects of performance management for direct reports and contract operators, including mentoring, consistently providing constructive feedback and setting clear direction to ensure quality performance management
- Directly responsible for safety compliance to CPEC’s Standards within our Operations Management Systems
- Accountable for equipment/ facility asset integrity. Scheduling and budgeting of preventative maintenance
- Accountable to ensure material transfer documents are complete and track equipment inventory
- Responsible for execution of all construction aspects for well/ facility optimizations. This may include pumping unit sets, electrical upgrades, pipelines/ tie-ins.
- Understand costs drivers (in detail) for specific area and focus on unit cost performance
- Actively assist supply chain with related RFQ’s/ RFP’s and coordinate proposed lease on-sites and bid walks with contractors
- Ensure that all facility quality assurance and quality control requirements are carried out and progress/ turnover documents are completed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years of related oil and gas experience is required including 3 years of direct supervisory experience
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset; High school diploma is required
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Strong conflict management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- Related technical tickets are considered an asset
- Must comply with all local area safety tickets
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player who enjoys learning and contributing to team goals
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted
Tuesday, November 10, 2020