Maintenance Mechanic II
- Golden, CO
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for repair, installation and general upkeep of manufacturing machinery and/or facility. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals and objectives. Maintains work area cleanliness.
- Diagnose and repair, with or without schematic or manual, complex manufacturing or facility equipment; communicate and offer solution for maintenance challenges to appropriate person.
- Perform internal and external facility equipment or building maintenance such as HVAC, painting, plumbing, welding etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, lubricants or filters, following a set schedule.
- Troubleshoot problematic manufacturing or facility equipment, recommend permanent solution to appropriate leader.
- Train and coach incoming mechanics and maintenance associates on department work instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas, where mandatory.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Experience: 1-2 years manufacturing machinery and building maintenance experience.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to provide and receive verbal and written instructions.
- Intermediate math, computer and time-management skills.
- Ability to self-direct work to complete project within defined time frame.
- Intermediate knowledge of machine repair, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, sheet metal, millwright and/or general maintenance.
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
$22.80 to $27.60 + $900 bonus