- Pottstown, PA
You will be...
- Tearing down, cleaning, and placing forms
- Placing steel rebar/mesh cages
- Setting up concrete pieces according to approved blue prints
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Work standing up or kneeling down for extended periods of time.
- Help other crews as required
- Additional duties as needed to manufacture architectural precast panels
- Reading and interpret blue prints
- Use of power and hand tools
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Carpentry skills, experience a plus
- Able to attend work on time as scheduled
- Work extended hours as required, inside, non-climate controlled plant
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Team oriented and able to work well with others
- Bilingual a plus.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Previous experience with concrete or construction required.
Starting wage dependent upon experience
Thursday, June 4, 2020