Operations Director/ Manager
- Williamsport, PA
Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- Production Superintendent
- Field Logistics Supervisor
- Supervisor Engineering, Construction & Permitting
- Supervise a high performing, safe operations team across multiple functions – production, logistics, engineering, construction and permitting. Drive the efficient and cost-effective use of numerous resources across multiple functions to maximize resource value.
- Assure safe, reliable, and compliant operations, and drive continuous improvement.
- Drive attainment of business unit strategies, goals and objectives, and process and performance metrics.
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Provide visible safety leadership and actively contribute to the creation, implementation, and continuous improvement of a strong, sustainable safety culture in partnership with Health and Safety Coordinator and organization.
- Drive safety accountability by engaging the team through a variety of safety events, tools, trainings, observations, and metrics.
- Business Optimization & Strategy:
- Evaluate team performance based on operational efficiency, reliability and quality metrics; take corrective action where appropriate, focusing on process adherence and data integrity.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and drive adoption of process changes through effective collaboration and expectation setting.
- Provide direct leadership over crew effectiveness, quality and productivity. Maintain continuous presence in the work environment and remove barriers when possible.
- Ensure correct crew composition and skills to meet operational, reliability, customer and financial objectives.
- Assist in preparing resource forecasts and providing input to longer-term work plans.
- Recruit talented employees, participate in workforce and development planning efforts, establish clear expectations, and effectively and manage performance.
- Provide training, coaching and oversight and drive employee engagement.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all areas that support Operations.
- Provide strong working knowledge of necessary systems and resources to assist employees, other work groups, and/or customers and stakeholders.
- Enable crews to provide solutions to issues and improve customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
Regulatory & Compliance:
- Oversee and coordinate the execution and documentation of work in accordance with policies, procedures, labor agreements, and regulatory standards.
- Ensure required compliance/technical training is completed.
- Establish, monitor, and track processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ten or more years in production management of producing oil and gas fields.
- Engineering degree required.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in specific functional area including operational knowledge.
- Effective change leader with demonstrated ability to communicate company and business area strategies and objectives to a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven results at achieving performance and operational metrics and driving process adherence
Thursday, December 10, 2020