- Littleton, CO
The Design Lead will report directly to the Design Manager and provide support in implementing and maintaining design standards while strengthening, growing, organizing and developing Denver based design team and capabilities. The Design Lead will collaborate with the Design Manager, Director of Projects, Director of Engineering, Project Managers and other discipline team members, and is accountable for all Denver based design deliverables, both internally and externally. In addition to management responsibilities, this role requires strong attention to detail and a proactive approach in engaging with team members and clients to efficiently compose, design/draft, proof, and deliver drawing packages.
- Support Design Manager by overseeing Denver based design staff and deliverables
- Strong attention to detail in composing, drafting, proofing and distributing drawing packages in collaboration with project managers/engineers and discipline leads.
- Deliver high-quality mechanical, process piping and associated drawing deliverables including models, ISOs, P&IDs, PFDs, B.O.M., and construction details utilizing AutoCAD and CADWorx
- Support engineering, project management, and project documentation efforts.
- Utilize existing standards and specifications or develop new standards and specifications per company and client requirements.
- Understand material and equipment nomenclature, specifications, and symbols.
- Experienced in walking down facilities and developing as-built drawings.
- Regularly interact with clients and internal personnel with tact, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Maintain high regard for personal safety and for the safety of company assets and employees.
- Participate in design walkthroughs, reviews, and progress meetings.
- 15 + years of Oil and Gas work experience in design and 3D modeling.
- Advanced proficiency with AutoCad and CADWorx
- Knowledge with industry codes and standards.
- Occasional travel for site walk downs and client meetings.
- Clear a drug screen and background check.
Wednesday, February 5, 2020