Technical Account Manager
As the Technical Account Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of production customers. You will be responsible for participating in the customer’s planning process, leading and implementing plan configuration changes, coordinate the configuration for the all other products in the SPM Product Suite, act as a primary point of contact for escalations and be the advocate on Customer’s behalf within Product Management. Client interactions will typically be at the Director level and above at SMB/Enterprise companies who expect a high level of customer service. We are seeking an individual with strong consulting experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, preferably from a compensation domain background and experience with any programming language within the confines of a business application.
Travel: Up to 50%
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 6-10 years of experience in Technology Consulting, Business Analysis, or related fields
- Experience working with at least one programming language – SQL/Python/Java highly preferred
- Should be able to translate complex customer requirements and build configuration options, with the ability to guide clients through decision-making processes
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills (business & technical)
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and database concepts
- System Integration experience and Troubleshooting skills are a must have
- Demonstrate outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable and poised, able to work seamlessly as part of a team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Consistently and successfully deliver customer implementations.
- Be fully versed in company tools, keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of products and related activities, including supporting other Implementation Consultants as they work with that aspect.
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide customers through the initial implementation and their early adoption stage of our client at their customer's company.
- Begin ramping onto production customers and start managing your portfolio of accounts
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Manage an increased number of production customers through their planning process, lead / implement configuration updates and ensure adoption of product
- Interact with customers each day to drive urgency, engagement and utilization.
- Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of our client's products, including developing training materials to support other Implementation Consultants
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success.
- Deepen knowledge of tactics to increase customer satisfaction and improve implementation time within your projects and share across the team.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with customers, create a design which meets their needs, and execute on it in our applications.
- Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
Friday, February 19, 2021