AREA DESIGN LEAD
- Littleton, CO
Drawbridge Recruiting is hiring for an Area Design Lead for a client that is located in Littleton, Colorado.
The area design lead will ensure the local designers have the tools and definition needed to perform their day to day jobs. The area lead will maintain strong oversight of the activities taking place locally.
- Strong attention to detail in composing, drafting, proofing and distributing drawing packages in collaboration with project managers/engineers and discipline leads.
- Ability to work as project design lead in delivering high-quality mechanical and process piping and associated drawing deliverables including models, ISOs, P&IDs, PFDs, B.O.M., and construction details utilizing AutoCAD, CADWorx and/or Plant 3D.
- Assist new employees in orientation and client design standards.
- Approve all local designer’s time sheets and personal time off.
- Assist with decisions dealing with software, and network issues.
- Work with design manager to develop new standards and specifications per company and client requirements.
- Distribute work to local employees and be the point of contact for work.
- Provide feedback to design manger on work performance of local direct reports.
- Experienced in walking down facilities and developing as-built drawings.
- Regularly interact with clients and internal personnel with tact, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Maintain high regard for personal safety and for the safety of company assets and employees.
- Participate in design walkthroughs, reviews, and progress meetings.
- 10 + years of direct industry work experience in design and 3D modeling.
- Advanced proficiency with AutoCad, Navisworks, CADWorx and/or Plant 3D.
- Knowledge with industry codes and standards.
- Occasional travel for site walk downs and client meetings.
Tuesday, September 17, 2019