- Pottstown, PA
You will be...
- Doing patch work to finished panels before they are shipped to the job site
- Tearing down, cleaning, and placing forms
- Placing steel rebar/mesh cages
- Setting up concrete pieces according to approved blue prints
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Working standing up or kneeling down for extended periods of time.
- Help other crews as required
- Additional duties as needed to manufacture architectural precast panels
- Detail oriented
- Experienced in concrete
- Able to read and interpret blue prints
- Able to use of power and hand tools
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to attend work on time as scheduled
- Willing to work extended hours as required, outside in the company yard - exposed to rain, snow, and heat!
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Team oriented and able to work well with others
- Bilingual a plus
- Carpentry skills, a plus
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Previous experience with concrete or construction required.
Starting wage dependent on previous experience
Wednesday, July 29, 2020