- Bismarck, ND
The Project Engineer will assist with coordination of technical Engineering and Design tasks. In addition to PM support, the Project Engineer may also support or be solely responsible for technical engineering tasks, as they align with individual competencies. This role requires strengthening existing and building new client relationships by demonstrating professionalism and initiative in meeting the needs of our clients. The Project Engineer is expected to develop to Project Management as experience and credibility is developed under the mentorship of the PM.
- Utilize client standards and established PM principles in supporting the execution of awarded scopes of work.
- Coordinate with project teams and contract personnel as directed by the PM.
- Assist with, tracking, reporting, and forecasting project progress, schedule, cost, and changes
- Work collaboratively throughout all offices with management, peers, discipline leads, and other technical support personnel to successfully and execute projects
- Participate and support business development activities including scoping, estimation, and proposal development
- Participate and support developing and maintaining client relationships
- Maintaining a working knowledge of current and proposed codes, standards, regulations and recommended industry practices, as well as client standards
- Assisting with evaluating and managing sub-consultants and vendors
- Ensuring quality and consistency of deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering preferred.Other Eng. disciplines considered with relevant experience in processing facilities.
- PE Registration or EIT with interest in licensing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with project execution, management, and or engineering oversight including process, piping/mechanical, civil/structural and EI&C
- Experience with downstream facilities, refining & processing of hydrocarbons.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, initiative, and integrity, with a desire for continual learning and development to meet new project challenges while contributing to a positive and collaborative work atmosphere
Wednesday, February 5, 2020