HIRING: Construction Foreman
Location: Pecos, TX (relocation provided)
Position Description: Our independent oil and natural gas client are searching for an organized and experienced leader to join their team as a Construction Foreman! This client is focused on growing production and reserves from oil-weighted, multi-play, multi-pay assets in the Permian and Eagle Ford Basins. This is a full time opportunity with benefits and competitive pay!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide mentorship and technical guidance to all contract personnel
• Work with engineers to develop S.O.W
• Schedule, monitor performance, and measure budget to actual costs.
• Ensure compliance to all design requirements.
• Be able to prepare and submit progress report updates for daily review by management.
• Conduct Pre-construction meetings
• Construction QC
• Create and conduct PSSR
• Collect and verify vendor tickets for submission.
• Provide assurance that budget/schedule obligations, quality standards and expectations are fulfilled.
• Ensure company Quality Standards are met by all team members for all projects.
• Ensures operations comply with all corporate HES policies and governmental regulations.
• Ensure that all contract and company personnel adhere to safety and environmental policies, procedures, and expectations
• Works closely with other departments (e.g. HES, Regulatory, Engineering) to coordinate all aspects of daily activities. • Supervises expenses that adhere to budgetary guidelines
• Use Open Invoice to process and approve construction invoices
• High School degree
• 10+ years construction experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Ability to travel to support field operations
and ability to constructively resolve conflicts
• Meet and maintain eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle.
• Must be able to work in the United States without the assistance of sponsorship.
*Salary will be highly competitive but negotiated and contingent upon experience