Maintenance Mechanic III
- Golden, CO
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for repair, installation and general upkeep of complex, interrelated manufacturing machinery, facility equipment and/or building. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals and objectives. Maintains work area cleanliness.
- Diagnose and repair, with or without schematic or manual, complex, interrelated process machinery; research and recommend efficient and cost-effective solution to appropriate leader
- Perform internal and external facility equipment or building maintenance such as HVAC, painting, plumbing, welding etc.
- Troubleshoot challenging manufacturing or facility equipment, recommend permanent solution to appropriate leader.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, lubricants, or filters, following a set schedule.
- Train and coach incoming mechanics and maintenance associates on department work instructions, processes, and procedures
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required - Relevant Vocational or Technical certification preferred
Experience: Five (5) years manufacturing machinery and building experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to provide and receive verbal and written instructions
- Intermediate math, computer, and time-management skills
- Ability to self-direct work to complete project within defined time frame
- Advanced knowledge of machine repair, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, sheet metal, millwright and/or facility maintenance
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
$27.20 - $33.30 + $1100 bonus