HIRING NOW - SI Alliance Manage
Remote, full benefits, great company culture, 100-150k OTE
The SI Alliance Manager is responsible for building relationships with designated systems integrator/professional services partners to drive revenue and market share expansion. The focus of the SI relationship is to build skills and capabilities within the SI partner(s) to provide consulting and implementation services. The measurable outcome of this focus is a significant impact to the revenue potential of the SI, while building a community of technical and consulting resources who are evangelists and value proposition to customers.
This is an individual contributor role and performance will be measured by the following key metrics:
1. Partner staff sales and technical training and technical certifications on products for implementation services capability,
2. Joint pipeline creation,
3. Business opportunity referrals to company from the SI partner, co-selling and partner influence activity within customers and prospects to drive our mutual business expansion.
· SI partner recruitment and management, develop and own the business partnership and develop a joint GTM strategy.
· Develop a mutual partner business plan and success metrics that are aligned to company and the partner’s business priorities for the region. Track/Measure partnership KPIs and measure the ROI of program execution.
· Drive Go To Market (GTM) activities through SI partnerships
· Team with Xactly Marketing to drive Partner marketing initiatives
· Evangelize the SI partnerships internally, including joint value proposition selling, amongst the general sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration.
· Ensure partner’s technical capability to successfully implement products with high customer satisfaction. Work with Xpert Services and technical enablement team to ensure that partner’s staff are effectively trained and are delivering successful project implementations with high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Collaborate with Strategic ISV Alliance team to leverage the SI’s ISV practices (i.e. SalesForce, Oracle)
· Lead partnership QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to company and partner objectives
· Promote an inspiring and positive attitude during face-to-face, verbal, and written communications
THE SKILL SET:
· Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
· 5 years of alliance or partner management experience in working with VARs or Systems Integrators in the enterprise software market.
· Possess requisite technical and business acumen with broad industry knowledge
· Experience achieving annual revenue results of at least $3M, with a proven track record of growth