Material Production Operator
- Golden, CO
Performs a variety of tasks associated with the production of high quality ceramic powders using equipment that transforms raw materials into finished goods.
Monday - Friday 6 am - 2:30 pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follows work orders to determine quantity, specifications and special instructions in the preparation of AMP material. Reports any deviation to lead or supervisor.
- Loads and unloads WET ball mills
- Loads and unloads DRY ball mills
- Weighs up materials
- Load and unload kilns
- Add Binders and additives to slurry tanks (Wax room functions)
- Blends and delivers proprietary AMP material formulations to meet customer specifications.
- Operate, monitors and adjusts spray dryers and responsible for quality control testing
- Cleans spray dryers to defined requirements
- Material handling to and from storage by utilizing equipment including scales, hand tracks, pallet jacks and forklifts following all required safety procedures.
- Uses manufacturing computer system to accurately record production data and other necessary transactions.
- May be trained in one or more specialty areas (specialty materials, solids recovery, CDL licensed driver…)
- Proficient in basic SPC data entry and interpretation
- May Train incoming personnel on AMP equipment and basic processes
- Must follow all safety procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic language and math skills
- Must meet all training requirements as defined by department
- Manufacturing work experience a plus
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions
- Basic math and time-management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Position Specific Title and Responsibilities (Required):
- Confined space and fall protection required for this position.
- LOTO required
- Forklift operation required
- May work any shift/ days as-required
Position Specific Physical Requirements (Required):
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work from ladders when performing tasks.
- Must be able to work in a cold or hot work environment
- May be exposed to a dusty work environment
Tuesday, November 10, 2020